We employ approximately 300 people across some 18 locations currently including the UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, The Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Lithuania, Finland, Denmark, Latvia, Estonia and Russia.
- We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparency.
- We’re inclusive, collaborative, resilient and accepting of individual differences.
- We’re committed to providing a safe, supportive and diverse working environment for our people.
- We believe that people perform best when they are empowered, accountable and recognised.
We’re passionately committed to supporting our people in their career aspirations – we work hard to provide our team members with opportunities to develop and excel. We do this through our professional development and leadership programs, through training and coaching and through our career guidance initiatives.
Working with MacAndrews
A career with MacAndrews is an opportunity to grow and excel. The employment opportunities within our network are varied and vast – everything from business development managers, operations managers,trade managers and customer service executives. As part of the CMA CGM Group of companies, our size, business diversity and European network mean our team members have access to a vast range of opportunities for promotion and career development.
MacAndrews as part of the CMA CGM Group is a
- a company building bridges between jobs, links between skills;
- a company that provides its employees with opportunities throughout their careers;
- a company where a career encompasses different professional fields, in management or operations, at the office
- a company in constant flux, perpetually and dynamically reinventing itself;
- a company enriched by the many cultures that are represented;
Why Work at MacAndrews?
We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace with access to opportunities for all of our people. View our Code of Ethics here.
We’re the European’s leading provider of integrated logistics. We service our customers with an enormously diverse range of transport and logistics solutions at every stage of the supply chain.
Our principle activities include Intra-European multimodal transportation i.e. Utilising barge, rail, road and the short sea. Our niche is offering the same capacity in our 45’ high cube pallet wide containers and service of a truck with a greener and more economical differentiation.
We also offer warehousing, storage and distribution in some of our core markets.
The values at the heart of our human resources policy
- INITIATIVE: Stimulating change through a proactive HR policy
- BOLDNESS:Innovation inspired by corporate, family and cultural values.
- INTEGRITY: Respecting fundamental rights and freedoms and by promoting diversity and eradicating discrimination Download the Code of Ethics of the CMA CGM Group
- IMAGINATION: Promoting individuality for the benefit of the Group.
Come Along on a MacAndrews Adventure
Learn about the world of logistics
With a wide range of professions and a global geographic presence, we offer rich and diverse career opportunities across Europe and beyond.
Every day our recruitment teams evaluate the backgrounds, skills, and professional experiences of candidates in order to support our Group’s dynamic and ambitious growth.
Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or a seasoned professional, choose a true professional experience that is at the heart of the logistics trade. Join our teams and put your talents to use for the long term.
How to Apply on Our Site
Use our recruitment tool to apply on your own initiative or to respond to a job posting.