MacAndrews is a European leader in multimodal logistics solutions with an unrivalled expertise, part of the CMA CGM Group since 2002.
As the oldest shipping company in Europe, it offers a complete multimodal transport services including rail, land, maritime transport and logistics services to customers. With a network of 36 offices established in 16 countries, MacAndrews transports your goods thanks to its 18 services. MacAndrews is also a specialist in container transport on short-sea routes connecting Northern and Central Europe with the Iberian Peninsula, the Canary Islands and Morocco.
To reinforce the wide range of services and strengthen its position in Europe, CMA CGM Group accelerated its development by merging OPDR with MacAndrews on January 1st 2018.
Backed by a reinforced organization, MacAndrews offers many unique advantages as:
- Steeped in history, our customer service is steadily committed to provide the adapted solution as quickly as possible
- Wide office network supported by regional offices
- Recognized expertise in reefer transport
- Access to the CMA CGM Group’s equipment and technology: one of the largest and youngest fleet of Reefer and ambient containers. Our 45’ High Cube Pallet Wide containers ensure no cargo intake loss
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to road transport
- Reliable, cost-effective and sustainable multimodal transport solutions
As a niche operator focusing on perishable goods, MacAndrews provides a high added-value service to its customers, offering tailored logistics solutions to their particular transport requirements.
The combination of transport modes – shortsea, road, and barge services allows MacAndrews to deliver sustainable, reliable and more cost effective transport solutions.
We service various sectors including but not limited to Automotive, Beer, Wines & Spirits, Chemicals, FMCG, Forest Products, Manufacturing, Metal, Minerals, Paper, Perishables and Frozen goods.