The MacAndrews way is the way we do business. It articulates our purpose, vision and values, which together help us achieve our aim to be recognised as the Intra- European’s most successful multimodal logistics provider.
We believe our primary purpose is to connect people and products. Our vision guides us in our efforts to achieve this. And our values articulate what we stand for and how we will act. Together they keep us focused on what is important: our people, our customers and our wider community.
We call this The MacAndrews Way.
The MacAndrews Way
The MacAndrews Way describes the way we do things at MacAndrews. It talks about what’s important to us and how we go about achieving our goals.
It also provides the framework for our mission: to harness our significant resources, know-how and passion to deliver the optimal logistics solutions for our customers.
Our vision is to be:
- recognised as the most successful transport provider in the European market
- able to provide an unrivalled set of European supply chain capabilities
- an integral component of our customers’ success
- a group of businesses that are individually excellent and collectively unbeatable
- creating sustainable value
- Integrity and trust
- Making the best of any scenario
- Continuous improvement
- Being open and transparent
Our Core Beliefs
We believe that:
- Our customers’ success creates our success
- How we go about achieving success is as important as success itself
- People perform best when they are empowered, accountable and recognised
- If we show other people respect, we will be respected
- We will not always get things right and learning from our mistakes is part of our progress
- We must act ethically and within the law