When your goods need to be shipped at a specific temperature, you need a wide variety of integrated, temperature controlled solutions. We can help and deliver great service that is specific to your goals. We began our business in 1770 shipping fresh produce, and we have deep expertise in the unique shipping requirements of perishable products. You can rely on our European transport network to learn your business and apply our expertise to move your refrigerated, frozen or temperature protected freight with excellence.
So whether you are looking to move perishable goods, frozen food, pharmaceuticals, floral or anything requiring sophisticated temperature protection, you can rely on us to deliver everything efficiently—on time and at the right temperature.
Our specialised service for food, fruit, vegetables and wholesale logistics to meet a wide range of customer requirements.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multimodal transport and storage in refrigerated or dry warehouses throughout Europe
- Refrigerated, frozen and meat products transportation across Europe
- Experienced in sensitive goods, including, fresh products, fruit and vegetables
- Liquid food transported professionally and appropriately by tanks
- Equipped according to the latest requirements of the products: refrigerated and deep-freeze 20′ , 40′ & 45′ refrigerated containers (reefers) with temperature recording
You will find below a comprehensive but not exhaustive list of the various products transported, as well as the parameters and recommended settings for each: temperature, air renewal volume, etc. Click here.